Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The End Of The Real Taco


The title pretty much says it all, but I should really elaborate as to what I am specifically trying to point out as the destruction of the taco. What I am refering to is Taco Bell. Now, you might say that Taco Bell is the best place to get tacos and all that bull, but really, the food you get there is not real mexican food. No, instead it is Mexican-American food. So the next time you walk into a Taco Bell and order a taco of some sort; just realize that your ordering Mexican-American food and not Mexican food.

The Reason that I really think that Taco Bell is destroying the taco is because all their food is fake and doesn't have the real taco taste. In order to be considered a real taco establishment, you need to have three things: people in your employment who have some type of hispanic heritage, someone who can make a taco with everything on it in under a minute and someone in your employment who speaks at least a little bit of spanish. Ha, just kidding. What you really need is to acquire a set of skills that allows you to make a real taco and not one that has frozen meat and other products that are produced and stored in a freezer.
P.S. I really hate Taco Bell

11 comments:

  1. I agree that taco bell is not true mexican food and it is gross how they make your food, but it is DELICIOUS anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like taco bell and I know that it isn't real Mexican food, but it is still good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should make a "Real Mexican Food" menu at Taco Bell, but keep the other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that the food at Taco Bell is not real Mexican food, but it's still delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tacos huh jon? well fcohm, cause this was my idea then your bogus self TOOK IT! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taco Bell is the best and very cheap. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taco Bell is sooooo gooood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tacos=greatest food ever (besides cake of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think real tacos are great, but not that nasty stuff they serve up at Taco Bell. It's all fried and gross, a real taco should taste light and hearty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taco Bell is of course not quality mexican food, but it is still amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good post I do not really like Taco Bell very much though.

    ReplyDelete